PayPlans 1.0 Stable Released
Swati Goyal , 12 July, 2011
Last week, PayPlans 1.0 Beta was released. Now after satisfactory testing, we are pretty much happy to publicly announce that PayPlans 1.0 has been marked stable. Packed with lots of major features and enhancements, PayPlans brings its compatibility with Joomla 1.6 also in this release. Various bug fixes have been done, including those were posted by our customers.
This release also provides you accessibility to play with coloursÃâÃÂ for PayPlans screens. We now just want to unravel all the new features and major enhancements of this release.
So here we go:-
- Joomla! 1.6 compatible :- Along with Joomla 1.5, PayPlans is now compatible with Joomla 1.6 also.
- Recurring Subscription system :- Just make subscription plans to allow recurring payments and number of recurrence depends on you. Right now recurring payment is possible through PayPal and 2Checkout. Very soon you will be able to allow recurring subscription through Authorize.Net also.
- Logs and History :- You can find logs for almost everything that is related to subscription like for payments, orders made, for e-mails, cron job, etc. Even you can have separate logs at particular object like logs at particular order (through Premium plan) so you don't have to take pain to find log for a particular subscription on a log screen.
- Time Zone Awareness :- Display of subscription time will be according to the time zone set on the respective user's site.
- Apply Plan option :- You can also manually assign any plan to any user directly through apply plan option in users view at backend.
Apps and Plugins
- Moset Tree Integration :- Moset tree listing app gives you the power to allow your user listings to get published or featured according to their subscription status. A little issue is arising with moset tree app, it will be fixed within 2-3 days.
- Display Joomla articles through content app :- In addition to writing your choice of contents, you can also add or replace existing PayPlans contents of frontend from Joomla articles through content app.
- Default Plan :- Plugin is available by which you can by default assign a plan to all users who register at your site but do not subscribe.
Themes and Layout
- Themes and Layout :- Now, set colour themes as per your choice for light and dark templates and vertical and horizontal layout can also be set for these themes provided in configuration.
Note : PayPlans is enough tested at our end with Joomla 1.6, still just take care of everything while using with Joomla 1.6.
A lot has been happened from developer's point of view, brief explanation will be available to you in our next blog post.So stay connected.
We always eagerly wait for your feedbacks. Your reviews motivate us to bring something powerful and efficient through our products.