After successful release of PayPlans 0.7.0(beta), we are proud to announce the beta release of PayPlans 0.8.0. It is intended to be used for evaluation purposes only. PayPlans journey from 0.7.0 release to 0.8.0 release covers a lot many features with cool improvements in its user interface.You can analyze from this statistics only, that more than 100 commits have been done in our code since PayPlans 0.7.0 release and approx 48 issues have been fixed.
In our early blogs(see related articles), we introduced you with developments that were going on in PayPlans. Besides that, a lot has been happening in PayPlans.So now, PayPlans 0.8.0 isÃâÃÂ available to you with all those enhancements in addition with some more rich features.
Here, we are summing up all the advancements that have been taken place in PayPlans 0.8.0 :-
1. Privacy Provision : Unique reference keys are provided in place of order ids so as to prevent display of total number of subscriptions have been done on your website. Thereby, preventing information leakage of your progress growth to the third party.
2. Content App : Admin can replace the contents of any page in front-end or he can add any content or message at any particular place in a page according to his requirement.
3. Docman App : You can assign a particular group of Docman to any user or can remove any user from a particular group according to his subscription status.Thereby, you can provide all the rights of that group to the user (for example : accessing any file or document) orÃâÃÂ can take over the control from users.
4. Quick Search : In back-end, searching of any order, subscription or payment details from the long list is possible by providing respective id or reference key. You can also search any user through user id or user name.
5. UI changes : Configuration settings, user page, transaction record, invoice have more clearer view than ever. Detailed explanation is available in previous blog(refer related articles).
6. Language override : In case you want to override specific text in language file, then if you change text in the existing file, then it will overwrite the existing one for sometimes only becauseÃâÃÂ on up-gradation or re-installation of PayPlans, changes made by you won't be retained.So as a solution, PayPlans allows you to make another language override file with the name en-GB.com_payplans_override.ini file which will not be touched on up-gradation.
PayPlans component is for anyone who is looking for Paid Membership/Subscription system for Joomla Websites.We'd like people to use and test it now so we can gather feedback and fix any problems you might find.